‘THE SUMMING UP’ is a retrospective exhibition of works from 1975 to 2020 by Richard Saliba which was held at the Malta Society of Arts, Valletta between 25th September – 15th October 2020.
The exhibition is a representative selection of works executed by Maltese artist Richard Saliba from 1975, the year when he first exhibited his work at the National Museum of Fine Arts, up to this date, culminating in the present retrospective exhibition at the Art Galleries of Palazzo de La Salle in Malta’s capital Valletta.
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, there will not be an official opening. However, the artist will be present at the Galleries at certain times. If you’d like to meet the artist, please send us a message.
Dates: 25 September – 15 October 2020
Venue: Art Galleries, Malta Society of Arts, Palazzo de La Salle, 219, Republic Street, Valletta
Monday to Friday 10.00hrs – 17.00hrs
Saturday 10.00hrs – 13.00hrs
Curated by Roderick Camilleri
Entrance is free
As regards Safety Measures, the following will apply:
- Visitors will be obliged to wear a mask inside the premises
- MSA personnel will check visitors’ temperatures before being allowed to proceed into the Palazzo
- The personnel will be advising visitors to use hand sanitizers upon arrival
- Personnel at the front desk will take visitors’ contact details
- No gatherings will be allowed inside the building
- Visitors will be obliged to respect the social distancing instructions.
We thank everyone for their cooperation!
See you at the Malta Society of Arts!